Saturday, September 15, 2012

For An Inspiring Someone-- Another Baby Milestone Album!

So, I was at it again! Creating another one of my baby milestone albums. Glad I know lots of people having babies so I can create one of my favorite things (it's a good thing I have my files saved to cut down the amount of time). I can share this now that she got it, and I won't spoil the surprise! I followed my original design on milestone albums on this one, but scaled it down from using 5x7 envelopes to using your standard A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and I think I finally found the size I like!


For this album I started with 6 standard A2 envelopes and altered them Echo Park's "Little Boy Collection".  I kept the inside simple and basic because after all, Christine (my online friend and Practical Scrapper owner), is a scrappy genius herself and I wanted her to be able to add her own style to her album pages!

These are the best photos because I had to do at night and use the flash, plus I haven't figured out yet the best way to photograph these because of how long they end up opened up!

Cover of the album all folded up
 
 
0- 6 months all opened up
 
7-12 months all opened up
 
View of the milestone/pull out tabs. Each slot is broken down in 2 month increments and the milestone babies typically achieve during that time span.
 
Here is a look at some of the tabs pulled out.  Places for pictures that fit 3 1/2" by 5" photos.
 
Finally, here are the spots in the album for larger photos that will fit 4" x  5".  There is a place for a photo every 2 months (2, 4, 6, 8, 10 months, and 1 year).

1 comment:

Erin Morehouse said...

Love it Kerri! And this collection worked beautifully!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails